The vision sensor EyeSens ObjectCount can detect and count objects with the special BLOB command.
What’s the advantage of EyeSens ObjectCount?
The vision sensor can detect and count objects with only one command.
It is suitable for quality control, error detection and the production process on a conveyor belt.
The system counts consequentely for example:
- nuts, apples, oranges, etc.
- salami on frozen pizza
- cog wheels, screws, globes
- borehole, any kind of markings
The EyeSens Hardware
The vision sensor is very robust. The sensor compensates vibrations and fast movements easily. It also contains:
- optionally integrated LED illumination and lens or
- C-Mount connection and
- IP67 housing
Additionally the handling of the vision sensor is very easy. Specially thanks to the integrated illumination and lens it is a plug-and-play camera with industrial standard.
The integrated EyeVision software offers additional advantages:
- graphical user interface (GUI)
- creation of inspection program without programming skills
- special BLOB command for object detection