The EmSens Measure Machine Vision System to solve metrology applications.
What measures the EmSens Measure?
The Machine Vision System can measure geometrical shapes and distances:
- distances & straight lines
- angles & rectangles
Therefore even complex metrology tasks can be solved fast and easily.
The Machine Vision System Hardware
The hardware consists of a GigE or USB camera of one of the camera makers, which are supported by the EyeVision software such as e.g. Basler, Allied Vision, Baumer, Teledyne Dalsa, usw.
As computing hardware are three options available:
- Machine Vision Computer EmSys
- Raspberry Pi
In addition the handling of the system software is very easy and has many advantages:
- graphical user interface
- creating inspection programs without necessary programming skills
The command set of the EmSens systems can be extended with all commands of the EyeVision, such as e.g.:
- Deep Learning commands for surface inspection, such as scratches or structur flaws on surfaces
- Color commands for color recognition as for cable assembly
- further code reader commands such as DMC, Bar Code, QR or OCR/OCV
- Object detection and counting
- Pattern Matching