The EyeVision Machine Vision Software and EyeVision 3D Software offers solutions for different applications, such as e.g.:
- 3D capture and evaluation on the point cloud for e.g. pin inspection, bin-picking, etc.
- 3D profile measurement for e.g. weld seam, adhesive bead and sealant inspection, etc.
- 1D and 2D measurement and evaluation (support of numerous line scan and matrix cameras)
- Thermography capture and evaluation with special commands (for active, passive and lock-in thermal imaging)
- Hyperspectral Imaging capture and evaluation
- Evaluation on color and gray scale images
- Measurement and inspection technology
- Surface inspection also with Machine Learning algorithms
- Error detection
- Pattern matching
- Code Reading (DMC, QR, Barcode) as well as OCR/OCV
- Object detection and counting
- Position control
- Color inspection
- contour inspection, etc.
EyeVision is synonymous for “zero-error-production”, a reduction of production time, for quality and production acceleration and therefore als for a higher customer satisfaction.
Thanks to fast installation and univeral usage, the software creates a fast, efficient and cost-effective solution for all applications.
5 EyeVision Software Packages – individually extendable
There are 5 main packages available for EyeVision:
- 3D (Area or Profile)
The packages contain different command sets. But the extendibility of the EyeVision software are unlimited:
You can add any command any time to any package.
Additionally, there are special command sets such as:
- ChipControl (for the semiconductor industry)
- Commands for color inspection
- Code Reader commands
Those can also be added to each package. Individually, depending on application and demand.
The software is flexible and easy to handle. EyeVision is programmed via the graphical user interface (GUI). The easy programming via drag-and-drop is a well-known feature of the image processing software.
The intuitive user interface allows the creation and configuration of new inspection processes very easy and fast. Thanks to the innovative technique the handling is even for less experienced user very easy.
Flexible hardware choice
EyeVision supports line scan, matrix, color, gray scale, thermal imaging and 3D sensors with following interfaces:
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- GenICam compatible cameras
- Camera Link
The image processing software runs on ARM, x86, x64 and MIPS.
Image processing software for the Smart Camera
MIPI Software EyeVision
MIPI CSI-2 is already an important interface for mobile devices like smart phones or tablets, but also in image processing and many Embedded Vision applications it plays an important role.
EyeVision supports MIPI sensors by Allied Vision Technology, Basler, Vision Components and Raspberry Pi. This is a list which will grow even longer.
For the implementation of an embedded vision solution with MIPI sensors, EyeVision supports also the following boards:
Asus® Tinkerboard (Processor: Rockchip® RK3288)
Auvidea NVIDIA® Jetson™ J100 (Processor: NVIDIA® TX1)
Auvidea NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier™ Carrier
DragonBoard™ 410C (Processor: Snapdragon™ 410E)
DragonBoard™ 820C (Processor: Snapdragon™ 820E)
4 IoT – Geniatech (Processor: Snapdragon™ 410E)
HiKey960 (Processor: Kirin™ 960)
HiKey970 (Processor: Kirin™ 970)
HummingBoard™ (Processor: NXP i.MX6)
HummingBoardPro™ (Processor: NXP i.MX6)
MediaTec X20 (Processor: Helio X20)
MSC SM2-MB-EP1 (Smarc carrier board)